Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello

Hello to everyone. I am a self taught artist and work at home mom and wife. I have a new found passion for creating everything. I have always been "crafty" but have rarely had the time to really express my ideas up until now. I have started an online business through Etsy. It is a lovely website, full of very talented artists. Through my blog, I will share pictures of the projects I am working on and the process it takes to create it. I will also include some tutorials on easy to do crafts, so you can learn too. Many times, when I am not quite sure how to go about doing something, I search the internet for ideas, so I thought I would give some back. "If you take something, you should leave something better" Hopefully you will find it here! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment