Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Designs for Summer Weddings

Hello all you lovely people! I have been working in a million directions for the past couple of months. I want to introduce my new line of wedding accessories that I've added to my shop. I wanted to incorporate feathers with my barefoot sandals and make them elegant and pretty. They are created with hand cut fabric flowers made from bridal satin and lovely organza and adorned with glass pearls. 


I have created them in many different colors and can do whatever colors you choose for your special day. They are perfect for your entire bridal party.



 

I have also created matching accessories...

    
This comes attached to a pretty lacy ribbon, long enough for you to wear however you like





Discounts available on large orders. Please contact me through Etsy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment