It is time again this month to get entered to win a Doll for Hope. I will make the winner a rag doll for them to give to any child they choose! I love spreading smiles! :)
Here is a picture of the doll won by Ruth last month. She is finally going in the mail tomorrow! Sorry for the delay Ruth, I have had a super busy week! :)
Here is what Ruth wrote about her doll!! She is so sweet! Thank you for the feedback Ruth! :)
I just received your Doll for Hope rag doll! She's beautiful! Even more beautiful in person :) Beautifully presented, wrapped in pretty tissue paper - it felt like I was opening a gift (which I was!) - and your shop tags gave it such a professional touch.
I almost want to keep her for myself, but I know that giving her to a child is what I should do!! :-D
Thanks again, I'm thrilled to pieces!
Here are the Rules to get Entered! :)
The first one is The Mandatory Entry.
*No other entries will count if this is not done :(
1. Become a follower of this blog, either via GFC or NetworkedBlog AND Leave a comment telling me what your most Cherished TOY from YOUR Childhood is. Please include your email so I will know how to get in contact with you if you win!
Bonus Entries :)
You must leave a separate comment for each to make it count.
2. "Like" my facebook page and leave a comment saying you did.
3. Visit my Etsy Shop and leave a comment telling me your favorite item.
4. Enter the other contest on my blog and leave a comment saying you entered.
5. Send a friend to enter and have them leave a comment saying you sent them.
6. Make a purchase from my Etsy shop and Receive 7 Entries! Leave a comment with transaction ID on first comment and then number 2-7 for the next 6 comments.
Winner will be randomly chosen on June 1st by random.org
If you are chosen, you will have 72 hours to respond by email with your address or I will choose another winner.
My Most Cherished Childhood Toys
|My Rag Baby from Walt Disney Land I got her when I was one.|
|My little lamb, I've had since I was a baby.|
|This horse I got when I was about 11.|
Thanks to my mom for saving this stuff for me!
Here is my Daughter, Hunter with her Rag Doll
My Doll for Hope project is a fund raiser for child abuse prevention. 50% of the proceeds from the sale of my dolls through my Etsy Shop will be directly donated to "Stop it Now"
If you would like to learn more about this project, please visit my original post here.Pin It