Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dr. Seuss Hats

I have always loved Dr. Seuss, the very first Seuss book I remember reading as a child was "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish", but as a mom, over the past 14 years, "Green Eggs and Ham" has become my most favorite to read to my kids. They all love it! This was my first version of the "Sam I Am" costume, before I had any experience sewing or making hats. I will be offering this full costume in my shop in the near future, but for now I am only offering the "Sam I Am" hats. I have worked and created a much better version of this hat and it has been quite popular.



The other Dr. Seuss Hat in my shop, is of course the "Cat in the Hat" Hat. Dylan decided he wanted to wear a "Cat in the Hat" Hat for his school musical, tribute to Dr. Seuss and his birthday! Dr. Seuss is so talented, I have always felt a connection to his work, maybe it's because he is a Pisces too! ;)

All of my hats have an adjustable head band inside, much like the waistband found in kid's jeans. This allows them to fit a variety of head sizes and it can be passed on, or borrowed by siblings, friends, and cousins!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment