Friday, June 8, 2012

Boho Feather Shoe Clips

So remember a few weeks ago when I told you about the great Bob's Shoes Offer? Well, I finally got my shoes, they are so comfortable and great. But they are a little plain and I really wanted to add a little bohemian flair to them, so I came up with these cute little boho feather shoe clips.

I love them because they are so versatile! I can wear them on the sides or on the front. They also look great on so many other styles of shoes. I use them to add some color to my plain sandals from Target. I wanted to buy some with feathers on them, but they just didn't look right, so I bought the plain one's. Turns out, it was for the better, now I can have feathers some days and when I don't want feathers, it looks like I have on a completely different pair of sandals.

They look great on a simple pair of flip flops too!
I even tried them out on these black sandal pumps, they look so cute, I might wear these a little more often!
I even found one more use for them, with just a piece of ribbon or leather cord, you can easily turn them into a quick pair of barefoot sandals! Check out this quick tutorial.

Just tie a loop in one end of the cord


Slide the loop over your second toe, and wrap the ribbon around your ankle and tie

 Then put the shoe clip on the front of the two ribbons, clipping them together.
You can do the same with any shoe clips, maybe even use hair clips with an alligator clip on the back too!

These shoe clips are the perfect addition to your summer shoe collection! If you would like to find out more about them, or to purchase a pair, please visit my Etsy shop!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment