Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Beautiful Treasury Leads to a Beautiful Shop

My dear friend Sanja from CraftUnikat on Etsy featured me in this beautiful treasury today.



As I started clicking through the lovely items she picked, I fell deeper in love with her choices. She has a great eye and always finds the best items on Etsy. One shop in particular, captured my attention, Fairysteps and these fascinating handmade leather boots.

Oh, how I would love to make shoes like these. They are so whimsical and adorable. I kept browsing through this little shop and found so many pairs of shoes, I would love to have!



Be sure to check out this adorable shop, they have wonderful whimsical purses too! They are definitely going on my wishlist!


A big thanks to Sanja, for creating this gorgeous and dreamy treasury and turning me on to a new Etsy shop! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment