Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Starfish and Citrine Hemp Barefoot Sandals

Citrine Starfish Barefoot Sandals
I have been working like a mad women creating new barefoot sandals for this season. I want to share with you some interesting information about one of my newest designs. I have been having a great deal of searches in my shop for starfish barefoot sandals, so I started looking for some precious starfish to work with. I found these starfish, which have been hand carved from golden lip shells. They are beautiful! Starfish represent infinite divine love, what a perfect symbol for that special wedding day!
Starfish are also know for characteristics such as inspiration, guidance, brilliance and intuition.
In addition to the lovely starfish, I used Citrine chips and yellow river shell beads to complete the hemp sandals. After some research on citrine chips, I have found them to have some interesting properties.

Citrine is known as the "success stone" or "merchant's stone" because it is believed to bring good fortune. If you put these stones in your cash box or cash register, it will bring you business! Perhaps, if worn on your wedding day, it will bring you a successful marriage! It is a stone of manifestation and sometimes brings abundance in unexpected ways, it is also a stone of generosity, and can increase and magnify personal energy and power.


Citrine brings happiness and cheer to those who wear it, and dissipates negative energies, relieving depression, self-doubt and anger. Citrine is good for general psychic awareness and spiritual development, very useful for meditation. It can also help you remember your dreams.

Citrine can help you stay calm in the most challenging situations. It draws off stress from your body and brings in a calming peace. I think this would be the perfect stone to help any bride make it through a jittery wedding day and she will look beautiful while doing so!

For these barefoot sandals and many more, come check out my Etsy shop.

I found most of my info on citrine from this site:
http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metaphysical_healing/stoneinfo/citrine.html Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment