Sunday, April 1, 2012

Get A Free Pair of Bob's Shoes by Skechers

Today I was shopping at my local Brookshire's Grocery Store and we noticed a sign in the cleaning aisle that mentioned getting a free pair of Bob's Shoes by Skechers with a $30 purchase of Procter & Gamble products! What a great deal! I was already planning to buy laundry detergent, paper towels and toilet paper... that easily put us half way to our $30 purchase. I went ahead and found some more products that we normally use and completed my purchase. My receipt printed and said I qualified for a free pair of shoes! What a great day! My daughter has a pair of these shoes and she loves them! She thinks she is getting the free pair, but this time it's mom's turn! :)


Another great thing about this deal, is that for every pair of Bob's shoes sold or given away in this case, Skechers will donate a pair of shoes to a child in need!

Now, I have been searching for some information on this program and can't find anything on the web. It is called "Steps Toward Sustainability" and it is sponsored by Proctor and Gamble, Skechers and participating Supermarkets. I tried to find a list of participating Supermarkets, but could not. I know for sure that Brookshire's is participating. Be sure to check at your local Supermarket the next time you are shopping and see if you find this deal. You have to buy all the products in one single transaction, and the limit is one offer per household. You also get the official entry form from your participating Supermarket. Offer ends April 24, 2012.

To find out more about Skechers and the Bob's Shoe program you can visit here. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great deal!

    I'm currently hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete