Sunday, April 1, 2012

Feather Fringe Belts - One of Many Projects

My mind is always racing with ideas and new products, sometimes I have 5 or 6 projects in my head at a time. I can't even complete the first one before I move on to the next! These belts have been floating around in my head for about 3 months now. I have made 2 so far, with each one I am exploring ways to improve the designs, as well as coming up with completely different designs. Here is the first one I made. 

 It is made from black suede leather and of course feathers have been added to the hand cut fringe. I created this belt based on a belt that my mother gave me from the 70's. She had a tan suede belt, simply made with fringe on one end. I just re-vamped that style and made it more modern, boho style by adding the feathers and beads. 

As soon as I can finish this project and make several options available, I will get them listed in my Etsy shop and my new website. Be the first to know when they are listed! Sign up for my newsletter!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love them!! I've been anxiously waiting to see what your fringe belt creations would look like. They were definitely worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete